Return & Exchange Policy
- If you have received a product that is damaged, defective, missing items, or incorrect, you may qualify for a refund. Send an email with a picture of the item within 15 days of purchase to email@example.com and we will inform you if you are eligible for a refund.
- Please note that we do not accept returns or offer refunds on trial sizes, sample sizes, sample kits or mini kits.
- Shipping charges for returned items will be the responsibility of the customer, unless your item was damaged or defective. Only the items specified in the original return request and confirmed by Eighth will be accepted for a return. Extra products included in the return package unconfirmed in the return request, especially if from an order outside the return window, will not be accepted.
- After your return is received and inspected, your refund will be processed and a store credit will be issued. The original shipping and handling fees are non-refundable.
- Only the retail value plus tax paid by the customer will be refunded at the time of return. Any discounts applied to the order will be automatically factored into the amount issued for the store credit. Shipping fees can not be refunded.
- Products on sale during promotions and certain promotional items are not eligible for return. Site-wide promotional sales (Black Friday and Cyber Monday) are not eligible for return/refund.
- Buy It and Try It™ Foundation Match Program: In order to receive a full refund, the product MUST be returned unopened and in its original packaging within 30 days. A full refund will not be given if the packaging or product is found to be compromised in any way.
Unfortunately, we do not accept returns on international orders and shipments.
We are unable to offer exchanges, but we are glad to assist you in returning your order and completing a new order for the new item(s) you want with a store issued credit.